(¯`*•.¸WELCOME TO K2C4 FORUM¸.•*´¯)

TỰ TIN – ĐOÀN KẾT – THÀNH CÔNG

 
Trang ChínhGalleryCalendarThông BáoTrợ giúpTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Share | 
 

 Reading Skill

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 97
Age : 28
Đến Từ : Ho Chi Minh
Hobbies : IT , Travel
Chuyên Ngành : Chưa biết
Tên : Nguyễn Hoàng
Vi Phạm :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 05/04/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Reading Skill   Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:48 pm

Lesson 1

Please read the test carefully and answer the question .

Australia is the world's smallest continent, but it is one of the most fascinating. Australia has rainforests, deserts, and mountains. Seventy percent of the people in Asutralia live in cities near the coast . The middle of the country is nearly deserted
Australia has 175 million sheep about a sixth of the world's total . It produces a third of the world's wool . it exports ninety-seven percent of its wool to Japan, Europe, and China. Australia also has about 24 million cattle . It exports beef to more than 100 countries . Two million tourists visit this beautiful country each year

1/How much of the world's wool is produced in Australia, according to the passage ?
a: 66 percent
b: 33 percent
c: 25 percent
d: 75 percent

2/ How many Australians don't live in cities near the coast ?
a: 70 percent
b: 20 percent
c: 30 percent
d: 50 percent

3/ The world " deserted" in paragraph 1 is closet in meaning to
a: dangerous
b: dry
c: emty
d: old and falling down

4/ How did you choose the answer for question 2 above ? Explain or show how you found the right answer.

_________________


Được sửa bởi Admin ngày Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:54 am; sửa lần 1.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên http://k2c4.withme.us
prince_tqh
Super Mod
Super Mod


Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 24
Age : 27
Đến Từ : K2C4
Hobbies : Like help friend
Vi Phạm :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 06/04/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Reading Skill   Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:58 pm

1. d
2. a
3. b
4. Hihihiihi. "Seventy percent of the people in Asutralia live in cities near the coast." it's easy. I don't need to explain more about it.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
VY YEN
Intel® Pentium® D
Intel® Pentium® D


Nữ
Tổng số bài gửi : 13
Age : 28
Đến Từ : HỒ CHÍ MINH CITY
Hobbies : LISTEN MUSIC
Chuyên Ngành : CHƯA BIẾT
Vi Phạm :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 05/04/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Reading Skill   Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:29 pm

I think sentence 2 is c. Because:
According text: "Seventy percent of the people in Asutralia live in cities near the coast".
But question is:"How many Australians don't live in cities near the coast ?"
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 97
Age : 28
Đến Từ : Ho Chi Minh
Hobbies : IT , Travel
Chuyên Ngành : Chưa biết
Tên : Nguyễn Hoàng
Vi Phạm :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 05/04/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Reading Skill   Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:48 am

This is answer key for Lesson 1
1.b
2.c
3.c
4.The passage says that 70% live in cities near the coast , this leaves 30% of the population

*I know some question is easy but i think we are practising ,you should anwser all questions . It's good for you

_________________
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên http://k2c4.withme.us
Sieg
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo
avatar

Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 50
Age : 28
Đến Từ : TN
Hobbies : Game
Vi Phạm :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 07/04/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Reading Skill   Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:56 pm

Give some more lesson. I like it ^^
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Sponsored content




Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Reading Skill   

Về Đầu Trang Go down
 
Reading Skill
Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
(¯`*•.¸WELCOME TO K2C4 FORUM¸.•*´¯) :: (^_^) Giải Trí (^_^) :: English Club-
Chuyển đến